Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 video review - PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, PC

I must admit as a self confessed golf addict I love golf games - I always have and I probably always will. I even bought a wii mainly for playing golf when it is too wet to get out on the course (I live in the tropics so its wet alot!) So my brother and I still get out for a round even when the course is under 4 feet of water!

I thought I would change tact today and bring you a video game review from the latest Tiger Woods series of golf games. I must admit the wii version of Tiger Woods 2007 was good, not great, but good. The realism was fantastic, I even have my dreaded slice in the game! The main problem was the glitch in the game where computer players would jump 4 or 5 shots in one hole in tournament mode, which basically ruined this part of the game. So I was really looking forward to the 2008 version. But I wont spoil it for you enjoy the video review.

No comments: