Friday, November 30, 2007

Pool tables and supplies

Golf has always been my favorite game (since I was about 1 my parents tell me), but pool and billiards come a very close second. I remember, when I was very young, going out to the shed and standing on an old oil drum to play pool (yes I am a country boy). The problem I have had recently is that my local town has very poor Pool and Billiard Supplies and I have been forced to shop online - little did I know that online shopping was not only more convenient, but often cheaper too.

Dazadi is a fantastic online pool and billiard supply shop and you can find everything from Pool Cues to complete Pool Tables. In the billiards section you will find products such as:

  • Pool Tables
  • Pool Cues
  • Billiard Balls
  • Pub Tables and Chairs
  • Bars and Stools
  • Spectator Chairs
  • Billiard Lights
  • Billiard Clocks and Signs
  • Billiard Accessories
  • Cue Cases
and much more...

The site is very well designed and set out, which makes it a pleasure to navigate. Finding the product you want is also really easy and you can pick a section to browse from the left menu bar or you can type exactly what you are looking for into the search bar. So far I have found everything I have been looking for - even the novelty pool balls I am getting my old man for Christmas. The prices are very reasonable and with free ground shipping (in the continental United States) can mean a considerable saving. They offer many different forms of payment via their secure server. If you are looking for anything related to pool then I would happily reccomend you visit Dazadi

No comments: