Friday, November 16, 2007

Marco Secchi Photography

Marco Secchi is an editorial and press photographer working in the U.K. After visiting his website today I must say I am very impressed. The photographs I viewed in the archive are first class and really capture the moment perfectly. Some of the pictures of England had me wanting to book my tickets to the old country just to see some of the landmarks in these awesome pictures. The pictures of the Royal family, Islam in the UK and the people in general pictures are brilliantly done and there is some real human emotions captured in these photographs.

The Marco Secchi website itself is of a high standard and it is very easy to find exactly what you are looking for, whether to contact the photographer or to find a picture or two. Unfortunately the link "work" did not work for me (404 - URL not found) and I should think that this will be repaired soon enough.

If you are looking for editorial or press photography or just looking for some great pictures then it is well worth a visit to the Marco Secchi website. If you are interested you can visit the site through the link below:
photography editorial press photo

No comments: