Thursday, November 29, 2007

Human Touch Massage Chair

After a tough round of golf there are two things I usually want to do, jump in the spa and visit the chiropractor (to see if I have something to blame my round on!) With a Human Touch massage chair I could give the chiropractor a miss and just sit in a chair, while it massages out my aches and pains (sounds good to me!).

Human touch massage chairs have just unvelied the new HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair to complement their other great range of massage chairs. Apparently it uses the same techniques as a human masseuse, albeit with some kind of technology called a quad roller system. The HT 7450 also adjusts to each user and can be adjusted for speed, intensity, location and technique. I bet you don't even have to make small talk while it works - unless you want to talk to a chair of course.

Human Touch products also include foot massage, calf massage, ottomans and chairs for whole body massage. Their products are ideal for those who suffer from back pain, neck pain, spinal pain, poor circulation, arthritis and more. If you have ever wanted to sit down and receive the massage of your life, or are struggling with some kind of pain you might want to check out Human Touch via the link below:
Human Touch

This post was sponsored

No comments: