Sunday, March 23, 2008

Guide to hosting

I think I have posted before about my choice of running a free blog (like this one) or paying for dedicated hosting and domain name. For what it is worth I run both a number of free blogs and blogs that cost me money to run and the paid hosting services are generally much more reliable. When I am choosing hosting for my site it comes down to price, reliability, customer service and a whole host (pardon the pun) of other smaller considerations. I like to read a little bit about other people experiences and find a host that has very strong recommendations from people in the know.

Kaushal Sheth is a great site for wordpress and blogger templates and themes, but also has some great advice on the best web hosting currently available. The site has a really great design and is really easy to use. If you run a blog or are looking for a great web hosting service that is reliable and cheap then it is worth visiting the website.

No comments: