Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When it isn't golf it's finance

I said yesterday that reading blogs is one of my favorite things to do, well I also like reading finance news too - even though I don't know a whole lot about it I still like to keep up with the latest in this area. Recently I was interested to hear that many homeowners are confused about which if the many Mortgages to choose from. I can certainly understand how this is the case, but it doesn't sound like it makes for a very good situation to be in. Buying a house is already stressful enough without adding to the pressure of having to choose from the many mortgages avalaible. I personally think that people should choose a good mortgage broker who will go through all the deals with you and also inform you of any hidden fees or charges that you should take into account. They really can help alleviate the confusion because they have access to all the major lenders and can quickly compare the differences between them and help you choose a mortgage. I guess the main problem at the moment is that people are worried about the stability of the world economy and that makes any financial decision very difficult at the moment. Lets hope it all settles down sometime soon!

No comments: