Sunday, February 3, 2008

Furniture for the golf lover (or anyone else really)

When I am staying with family I often sleep on a sofa bed and I am not a fan of them at all. Once I played a round of golf after sleeping on a particularly bad one and my back seized up terribly after 3 holes! When choosing a sofa make sure you get a really good quality one. It is equally important to have very good kid bedroom furniture as children need very good support for their growing bodies - and if they are going to support Mum and Dad playing on the PGA tour they really need a strong back!

Furniture from home have some of the highest quality furniture (including the dreaded sofa beds) I have ever seen. Their website is really well designed and a pleasure to use. Their range is enormous and if you are on the lookout for quality furniture I recommend giving their website a visit!

No comments: