Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More sales for your business - golf or anything else

I was talking earlier today about how good training can really set you up for a great career in your chosen industry. The training you receive can be the difference between landing your dream job or missing out on the opportunity all together. In the modern world training really is necessary no matter what job you plan on doing.

Training can also have other benefits. During my training I quickly learned that the job I was planning on doing wasn't for me and I was able to switch to a more appropriate training course before I had completely gone down the wrong path. Once I found an area I enjoyed it seemed like the training wasn't really work at all and I enjoy the job I have now (almost) every day!

AS-SA is a sales training, course and consultancy company in the UK. The are a 26 year old company that offers Sales Training UK, which is designed to help organisations improve sales performance. They have a great range of sales courses in many different areas including commitment selling, cold calls, writing and telephone techniques and many more. Their website is well designed and easy to navigate and if you are looking for sales training for your organisation I would recommend a look through their website.

No comments: