Thursday, February 21, 2008

Golf, cowboys and curtains.

As a kid I loved cowboys. I had a huge cowboy bedspread and curtains, but the fad didn't last very long. However, it is good to know that the theme still runs strong and cowboy curtains are still available. I must admit they are much more sophisticated that the ones I had. I found them on the western cowboy home decor website, which is a really great site should you be interested in tastefully decorating your house with a western theme.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right! Cowboy themes are still available for children and adults. We have wonderful western decor bull rider bedding at Lights in the Northern Sky complete with cowboys. Our baby and children bedding with cowboy themes are brightly colored and we have designs for little cowgirls as well!