Monday, January 28, 2008

Sportsgist

Like I have said many times before, I believe that sports are mans greatest invention. This means that I am always on the lookout for great sports sites I can add to my bookmark list. I personally enjoy sites with a bit of video and photo and it always helps to have some latest news and unique content or information that I like to read. Today I came across Sportsgist and I must say I am impressed with what I have found.

Their website is made so that athletes have a place to connect with other athletes. They also are focused on college recruiting, including college recruiting video, which I understand is a very competitive market in the US. Once you become a member you can upload your photos and videos, get tips and tools for college recruiting, start your very own blog, connect with friends, upload your stats and they even have an area when family and fans can get the inside scoop. They also offer high school sports live, which is a really great bonus for anyone that likes watching high school sport.

The website itself is really well designed and easy to navigate - I didn't have any problems at all. If you are interested in high school sports, connecting with other athletes or want to get a head start with college recruiting then I would recommend a visit to their website.

No comments: