Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 PGA Tour is here - how excited are you?

It is time again. Really early tomorrow morning (my time) the PGA tour starts again and I must admit I am more excited this year than any other, possibly because it is will be my first full season as a golf blogger. The Mercedes-Benz Championship is one of my favorite tournaments too probably because Aussie Stuart Appleby has always done very well for himself at Kapalua and I have a real admiration for the guy.

You can read his amazing story in my post hope and love in golf? which I wrote earlier this year.

As for my tip for the tournament I have noticed many of the experts tipping Vijay Singh as their tip, but I happen to think that Jim Furyk will have a very good tournament. Whatever happens though I am going to enjoy it!

No comments: