Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Domain Registration

Lately I have been talking a fair bit about domain registration and hosting for my new projects that I am undertaking. Finding a domain name registrar isn't hard, but finding a quality company is slightly more difficult. Being an Aussie I have been looking for a good Australian domain registration website that also allows me to register US domains and I really think I have found it. Pay less domains offer everything a webmaster could need including the initial domain name registration, domain transfers and renewals and they even cater for you hosting needs with quality web hosting packages. You don't have to be from Australia either as they offer domain name registration from all over the world! Their website has a really modern crisp design and the navigation is a breeze. Their pricing is also quite reasonable and is probably one of the cheapest places to register an Aussie domain name. If you are looking for a quality domain name register then I would recommend a visit to their website.

No comments: