Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Trusted Tours and Attractions


America is one of my favorite places to visit and I have been meaning to go back for a bit of a golfing holiday at some stage as well as visiting some of the famous sites and places I have always wanted to visit.

My last visit was to New York and I really enjoyed my time there even though it was short. I crammed so much into those 6 short days that my head still spins thinking about my time spent there, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. The first day I visited central park and you would be surprised just how many places you recognize from the movies or TV! I also jumped on one of those double decker bus tours to see a bit of the city and really enjoyed the tour. The second day I visited the famous Statue of Liberty, which was just amazing. The next day I visited ground zero and the memorial there, which was a moving experience - the sheer size of the space left shows just how big those towers were. I would also recommend taking a harbor tour as you really get a different perspective on the city - a night tour is even better with the city lights just an amazing site to see. The last day I didn't have much time, but I did get to the observation tower of the Empire State Building for the second time for one last look over the city. It was a fantastic place to visit and I would go again in a minute, but if I went again I think I would take a helicopter tour over the city.

Trusted tours and attractions have some great tours in all the famous cities in the US at the moment they are giving away an ipod Nano just for signing up to the Trusted Travel eNewsletter. The site is well worth a visit if you are looking at visiting one of the famous US cities.

No comments: