Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Adam Scott Interview


Scott arrived in Australia on Tuesday still suffering the effects of a gastro virus which he picked up playing at Sun City in South Africa last week.

"I can't say I'm feeling 100 per cent, but I'm feeling certainly well enough to play, no problem at all," declared the tournament draw card.

Scott was far from satisfied with his one US victory this year in the Houston Open despite maintaining his high world ranking.

Asked what he'd consider a good year, he said: "all four majors would be good".

To consider himself as one of the best players in the world, he said apart from winning a major, he'd have to win more than once.

"I feel like I'm getting to the prime of my career and I should be winning more often," he said.

"I think it's about working a bit harder again. It's becoming harder to win on any Tour, there aren't so many players dominating (except for Tiger Woods).

"If I can commit myself to what I am doing, I can win a few events over there every year.

"I think winning three, four or five events would be a good year, a great year."

Read complete golf news story

No comments: